Job description / Role
The Internal Audit Director will be responsible for planning, directing, completing and reporting to the Audit Committee on risk-based audits performed in pursuance of the Audit Plan as approved by Board of Directors.
A subsidiary of one of the wealthiest families in KSA. Operating in Water Bottling and Distribution.
* Develops the department strategy in line with the company strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing strategies across the company
* Ensures that related strategic plans are developed and implemented and aligned with the vision and mission of the company.
* Oversees the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the function so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
* Oversees the consolidation and recommends the department budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
* Prepare the AC's agendas, minutes of meetings, and circulate the same to all concerned.
* Provide assurance to the Board of Directors on the adequacy and integrity of controls and compliance with approved operational policies and procedures covering the different types of departments/operations through maintaining a high level risk assessment, recommending proper and effective solutions in accordance with the international and company standards, while submitting periodical reports regarding the various aspects of noncompliance.
* Establish risk-based plans to determine the priorities of the internal audit activity, in it being consistent with strategic business goals and objectives, and to ensure that disciplined approach to controlling risks is maintained.
* Organize, plan, and implement audits assignments in the context of assurance and consulting services to the company.
* Review assignment plans and working papers and reports prepared by Internal Auditors to ensure compliance of the same with all pre-defined rules and regulations
* Discuss the findings with management to ensure their awareness on the same, and ensure that Internal Auditors have perceived the full picture.
* Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance (CPA, CMA or equivalent)
* Preferably an MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognized business school
* 12-15 years relevant experience including at least 6 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
VP Internal Audit
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Director of Internal Audit
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit (Market & Operational Risk)