This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Specialized Contracting Company (SCC)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Check all transactions taking place in the company.
• Performing monthly financial analysis on the basis of financial statements and annual budget.
• Ensures that the daily transactions are accurate and that all documents released for signatory authorities are in compliant with the Company¡¦s Policies and Procedures.
Assisting in the development of the annual audit plan using the risk assessment which includes reviewing the company¡¦s overall goals and objectives, reviewing the findings of the previous years' audits, determining audit priorities, taking into account the concerns and requirements of Executive management
Determine whether controls exist and were operating as intended;
• Evaluate the internal control environment and the effectiveness and efficiency of the selected processes;
• Review and evaluate the adequacy of existing policies and procedures, identify opportunities for strengthening the internal control, process improvements and sharing best practices.
• Supervising and participating in carrying out physical counts of inventories of spare parts, materials in store, ¡Kon a continuing or random basis.
About the Company
Specialized Contracting Company was established in 1978. It is a wholly Saudi owned company specialized in building, general constructions, electro-mechanical, marble works and maintenance.
SCC was committed from the beginning to quality and on-time delivery, this is why it has acquired a solid reputation and hence became one of the largest contracting companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The company has a wide range of capabilities and resources, it possesses the latest equipment and machinery together with an expert manpower and a highly qualified managerial team.
Our goal is to deliver the best value for money by providing excellent services that meets the highest international specifications, we will continue to do so in all future dealings.