Internal Corporate Communication Specialist
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking an Internal Corporate Communication Specialist to join the Corporate Communication Department.
The Internal Corporate Communications Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating tailored and specific internal communication strategies based on the Aramco Business and Communications Plans.
The Internal Corporate Communications Specialist primary role is to ensure all internal corporate communication strategies are fully aligned and integrated with the overall Corporate Communication Strategy. Candidate will be accountable for taking projects through the entire life cycle, tracking progress, ensuring delivery to meet schedule, cost and quality objectives. In addition, you will act as a liaison with core business units and subject matter experts to maintain a strategic link to business needs.
• Candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
• Stakeholder mapping and research that helps to build a deep understanding of the internal audiences and their needs.
• Leveraging data-driven insights (including corporate reputation tracking, media analysis, benchmarking) to inform a strategic approach, communication objectives, and KPIs.
• Development of compelling, multi-channel internal communications strategy, with input from leadership and corporate affairs.
• Development of internally focused messaging and supporting materials, drawing on proof points to validate messages.
• Content development that highlights the strength of the business, including but not limited to internal memos, key messages, FAQs and Factsheets, strategic briefs for creative content (such as motion infographics, video, website, etc.) with input from relevant functions and Corporate Affairs.
• Coordinating with other Public Affairs teams to successfully activate the communications strategy - including through media relations, social media, event management, publishing, internal communications, speechwriting, and other marketing/communications channels as appropriate.
• Development of internal communications objectives, KPIs, and metrics to measure the effectiveness and impact of communications and external engagement with content and understanding of strategy.
• A successful candidate should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized and approved program in the fields of general communication studies or related field with equivalent experience.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of corporate communications experience in a medium to large size organization. Experience in the Oil & Gas or Energy Sector is preferred, regional experience also desirable.
• Candidate should have experience in developing and delivering a multi-channel internal communications strategy in a global, diversified, and agile organization.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
• Candidate should be able to communicate information and objectives and translate these into clear and compelling communication concepts for internal audiences.
• Candidate must be fluent in written and verbal English, while Arabic language skills not mandatory but desirable
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.