Job description / Role
Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing
They also have considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. In addition to investment in private property in Europe, Asia, Middle East (Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, India, China and Korea) through the private property fund or direct investment. It has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries.
They are currently looking to recruit Interpreter for their office in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities
• Serves as interpreter at seminars, speeches, meetings, teleconferences, and symposia, providing consecutive or simultaneous translation between languages.
• Listens to complete statements in one language, translates to second, and translates responses from second into first language; expresses either approximate or exact translation, depending on nature of occasion.
• In simultaneous interpreting, renders oral translation of material at time it is being spoken.
• Receives briefing or prepares through reading and study on subject to be discussed prior to interpreting session.
• May participate in establishing specialized contacts for the university.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Reads and rewrites technical documents in specified language, following established rules pertaining to factors such as word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in English
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as Interpreter
• 1 year experience as Translator
• Candidate must be based in GCC
• Transferable Iqama is hilgly preferred
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering