Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute warehouse operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will also work collaboratively with key internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. You will also be responsible for activities such as inventory management (iDoc management, stock reconciliation), interfaces monitoring, track and trace, claims management, invoice management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support, third-party performance management, pallets management.
How you will contribute
- Review and analyze stock inaccuracies and guarantee accurate stock alignment between SAP and the warehouse management system based on available information among stakeholders. Analyze and verify capacity utilization, performance and KPI monitoring, and introduce corrective measures in case of missing KPIs and the need to reduce additional capacity
- Work with our service providers to ensure the delivery of our trading partners in terms of punctuality and completeness, taking into account quality and HACCP guidelines
- Monitor inbound, outbound, co-packing, warehousing and distribution activities to ensure shelf-life monitoring and management, supports reduction of write offs and constantly looks for opportunities to improve productivities
- Conduct project-related and ad hoc tasks, in particular in connection with continuous improvement projects and tenders and peak management
- Build and provide full-cost analysis (yearly budget), risks and opportunities
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience with Microsoft applications, especially highly experienced with excel
- Enjoys team work
- Experience in logistics operations, procurement or supply chain function in general as an asset
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP R3
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.