Job description / Role
Seeking Investment Banking Analysts for a Multinational in Riyadh.
Role: Participate, as part of the financial advisory team, in the sourcing and execution of financial advisory mandates (including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity financings, strategic advisory etc.)
• Prepare comprehensive financial models, applying common and generally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiples, LBO, etc.) and calculation of key ratios (ROCE, ROE, equity to assets, debt to equity, ROI) to support marketing and transaction execution processes
• Assist Senior Bankers advise the Client’s management on Valuation, Process and Due Diligence to ensure the process moves smoothly towards closure
• Undertake in-depth Financial Analyses and participate in the execution of M&A and Capital Markets Transactions (IPOs, Rights Issues and Private Placements) in the MENA region, including preparation of Transaction related documentation
• Provide Marketing / Business development support to Senior Bankers, including drafting Pitches, Company Profiles, and ad-hoc Analysis.
• Keep abreast of current events in the MENA markets; and keep informed about critical issues in the news relevant to current and/or potential Clients
• Saudi or GCC Nationals with minimum 1-2 years of experience within Investment Banking or Equity Research
• Excellent academic credentials with a Finance Degree preferred
• Good Financial Modelling, Due Diligence, Valuations and Analysis skills.
• Good understanding of Valuation Methodologies and Accounting Concepts; advanced level Excel skills, able to independently develop & run clear and well-structured financial models.
• Applies common types of analyses without error and with consistent attention to detail
• Team Players with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic
If interested in these excellent opportunities, please apply online with your attached CV in word.doc format for consideration. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers