Job description / Role
Investor Relations Lead – Saudi Arabia
• At least 6 years of experience
• Prior experience working with a PE,VC, Investment Holding, Private bank, or Investment bank on building relations with investors to build funds
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established buy-and-build private equity fund with operations across the MENA region, Nordics and Switzerland. Its flagship vehicle will invest in disruptive digital transformation technologies across software, big data, cyber security, and AI technologies- with a focus on bridging the digital divide for companies with outstanding high-growth potential in emerging markets.
The team is comprised of software, investment and consulting specialists with outstanding experience and track-record in the industry.
The Investor Relations Lead will be responsible for capital raising initiatives and investor communications in his/her region. The individual will also lead marketing efforts approved by the Leadership Team and help the investment team initiate highly successful new investment strategies. Highly cross-functional role, this position requires a well-rounded individual with superior people skills, strong investor connections in the MENA region and other key markets, deep technical knowledge across private markets and alternative investment.
Your Responsibilities Include The Following
• Under the guidance of the CIO, gain understanding of the vision, mission, business goals, and objectives of the Company and respective Divisions, and participate with senior management and investment committees in the strategic planning, development and execution of investment goals/strategies.
• Identify new potential investors and develop proper points of access, both direct and indirect, in order to develop relationships for capital raising with family offices, independent wealth managers, foundations/endowments, consultants, pension funds, institutional/corporate, and high net worth investors.
• Support the leadership in developing yearly marketing plans and capital raising priorities and take Marketing initiatives around innovative ideas and campaigns.
• Support the investment team to create memorandums and marketing material, and assist with promoting Corporate Brand including website, firm and product presentations with investment teams and Leadership.
• Assist CIO with PR projects, Brand building, and overall firm communication.
• Lead business development initiatives & structure mapping, sourcing and prioritization of target investor groups and segmentation for Brakket Invest products and solutions according to your market.
• Coordinate & attend meetings with prospective investors.
• Support the senior team in leading commercial negotiation with investors, along firm/Executive Committee guidelines and assist with closing.
The Successful Applicant
• Verifiable knowledge/experience of building Investor relations with at least 5 years in financial services and more than 3 years of sales, client relationship or IR in alternative asset management, PE, or VC.
• Track record in building a broad, well established network of industry relationships and investors (client network), and raising capital from qualified investors, sourcing investors.
• Demonstrable experience in producing high quality presentations and in-depth performance reports and investor letters in coordination with investment teams.
What's On Offer
• Depending on profile
About the Company
We are your groundbreaking business consultancy, creating solutions for an ever-changing business environment.