Job description / Role
Our client, a telecommunications company, requires an IoT Business Architect to join in Riyadh, KSA.
- The IoT Business Architect are the ones with the vision of the end user and customer experience; the ones who decides how the service works end to end and the ones that have the capability of envisaging how the various parts of the jigsaw within the services fit together.
- IoT BAs ensure every piece of the service works harmoniously together and there is no gap in the service solution, they are the design authorities of their services and are the solution engineer of IoT.
- Suitable candidates will have a BE Electronics & Communications or Computer Science Degree.
- A MBA degree would be an added advantage with 4-7 years’ experience in B2B / Direct Sales and Business Development SE.
- You should have implemented / Architected at least 2-3 Projects in the IoT space for Customer facing applications.
- You will have experience in IOT solutions with smart cities and use cases experience. You will have LTW-M, NB-IOT, 3GPP, Mobile operator experience, Virtual operator experience, Partnership experience and Business Modelling capability for this business development role.
- Extensive Technical / Value Add Sales skills ¨ Experience in writing Technical Proposals
- Sound knowledge of Technology stack for M2M/IoT Applications and Support Platforms. Should be conversant with state-of-the-art technologies in this space and possess the ability to translate into Solutions
- Demonstrated experience in solutions selling at CXO Level is a must
- Prior SE experience in working on strict deadlines and meeting Targets is a must.
- Should have Very Good Communications skills (both written & verbal)
- Should have experience in Negotiating Large Value business deals
- Should be Fluent in Spoken and Written English
- Used to personal productivity tools (e-mail, Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
You will be a self-Motivated & dedicated pre-Sales person, Very Good Team Player, be passionate about your work and have the capability to ‘manage’, give directions to people that do not report directly to him/her.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.