Job description / Role
IT Associate (6 months fixed term) - KSA
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
We have an unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy, through Advisory and Consulting to Legal, Tax and Assurance Services, underpinned by the standout digital platform in the region.
One Firm : Transforming our region.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society - whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them
Creating value through diversity. Be yourself. Be different.
At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and society.
As part of our commitment to individuality we are pleased to hear from candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a mixture of skills, capabilities and experience from the below Job Description.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
• Create an innovative Technology focused environment where customer satisfaction is primary.
• Deliver a daily service providing a focal point for customer interaction and support for all hardware and software issues including [but not limited to] client, mobility, wireless,
• printing, connectivity, applications.
• Maintain/resolve all open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
• Partner with other IT teams on new technology introduction projects to ensure the site is prepared to deploy, educate and support the new solutions.
• Ensure all business policies and standards around security and compliance are being met by the Tech Lounge service.
• Analyse Tech Lounge performance data and adapt service to better meet business requirements.
• Be a resource and guidance for customers with regard to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
• Establish strong, open working relationships with customers at all levels.
• Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
• Effectively communicate and share technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
• Drive a culture of change and innovation
• Experience leading a team within a working retail/service environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• High levels of energy and self-motivation
• Enthusiastic around technology and innovation
• Effective problem identification and solutions skills
• Ability to lead from the front and drive a culture of change
• Strong team player and collaborator
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Open to travel: 50% within country and 25% outside KSA, for business and training
• Experience in delivering a technical support service
• Technical expertise [Windows, Apple Mac, Mobile]
• Experience working in a global organisation
• Proven analytical skills
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.