Job description / Role
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Perform IT technical service delivery role including support of desktops, servers, and networks. Implement IT solutions both hardware and software to users in the program.
• Perform problem isolation and resolution for user IT issues.
• Implement and support Windows XP and Windows 7 desktop environment, Windows 2003 servers, Video Teleconferencing, LAN-WAN infrastructure, telephony and Blackberry technologies.
• Identify and isolate technical issues and initiate action as appropriate.
• Consult with business partners to resolve complex international IT problems and issues. Represent organization in technical forums and projects.
• Analyze installation and problem management performance data to increase quality and reduce variation and rework.
• Document and deploy technical processes and procedures.
• Collaborate with service providers, technical design teams, peer organizations, and customer IS focal organizations to satisfy IT requirements.
• This job may be level X2 or X3 and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ability to communicate with and support teammates, customers, and suppliers in a professional manner.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard applicable computing disciplines including change, configuration, problem, performance, and operational management.
• Ability to demonstrate superior knowledge of desktop computing systems including operating systems, networks, hardware, software packages and utilities, computer control languages and commands.
• Ability to demonstrate the ability to analyze, select, build, assemble, test, certify, evaluate, implement, manage and maintain desktop, network and server delivery systems, subsystems, and components.
• Excellent English oral and written communications skills.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Do you have Saudi Arabian Citizenship?
Do you have a minimum of two years of experience in PC desktop support?
Candidate should typically have 3 or more years of experience in an IT technician role.
Prefer advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience. Technical certification desired.
(Only university degrees from universities that have been accredited by the Ministry of High Education in Saudi Arabia will be considered as valid).
Other job related information
This position will be part of Boeing International. Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable Saudi Arabia Law. This position requires work authorization for Saudi Arabia. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. This job may be level E2 or E3 and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
About the Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.