Job description / Role
If you are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential IT duties, communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects then this is the job for you!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Creative new innovation & implement to use in hotel operation
- Responsibilities for hotel hardware & software
- Ensure that the hotel's computer system both hardware and software is fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
- Attend to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keep track of such incidents and the way they have been solved
- Perform routine system setups as may be required by software and/or programs such as regular update of anti-virus programs
- Perform daily/monthly back up procedures, ensure the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes
- Provide regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees
- Perform regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup
Your experience and skills include:
- High-school diploma to degree, vocational diploma in IT
- Minimum of 2/3 years' experience in IT
- Master on desktop software user.
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
- Fluent in English. Arabic language would be a plus.
Your team and working environment:
- Friendly working environment.
- We believe in empowering our team members and innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies