Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential IT administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- HARDWARE: Ensures that the hotel works with Accor Hardware partners. Has a good relationship to Hardware Partners. Supports the Hotel in resolving Hardware issues through escalation of issues with Hardware partners. Considered as Hardware: Computers, Servers, Routers, Switches, Cables, PABX, Monitors, and Screens, Point of Sale devices, all relevant interfaces, UPS and related devices, and other active components.
- SOFTWARE: Ensures that all Accor IT Policies and Guidelines are being applied in the hotel. Ensures that only original and properly licensed application programmes according to the IT management's policy and requirement are running on the hotel's systems and computers. Has a good relationship to the Software suppliers. Supports the hotel in resolving Software issues by escalation of issues to Software suppliers.
- USER: Ensures that no user in the hotel has access to programs other than needed to perform the job. He/she is in charge to provide and maintain a training program (in coordination with the Training department). This is to enable the best possible know how, skill level and use of systems by all employees in the Hotel.
- SECURITY / DATASAFE: Is responsible for compliance of the Hotel with Accor IT Security Policy. Is responsible for the backup of all relevant user generated data, be it part of the general system or personal systems. He/she assures that always relevant backup policies are duly respected and the system reaches the highest level of security.
Your experience and skills include:
- You must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks
- He must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail.
- Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
Your team and working environment:
When you join us, you become part of team that put people first -its guests-its colleagues and its owners. At Anwar Al
Madinah, you are much more that an employee, you are respected member of a company where relationships matter
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
First Gulf Company (FGC)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Al Khor Holding