IT Customer Services Analyst
KEO International Consultants
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented IT Customer Services Analyst to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, KSA. This position is responsible for providing second line support for applications, server and network infrastructure, providing support where a physical presence is required, remote desktop support, and completing work packages to deliver IT improvements and projects tasks.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Act as an initial escalation point for all IT service issues as part of the Incident Management process.2nd line support for infrastructure, applications and desktops
- Remote desktop support
- Service Request fulfilment"
- Effectively deliver changes and work packages that are required for the fulfilment of IT projects
- Assist with Problem Management analysis and rectification through innovative 'work arounds' and 'quick fixes' managing known errors through their life cycle.
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvements to remove the root cause or minimize the impact of all infrastructure incidents through the Problem Management process.
- Monitor, maintain and repair all IT services to ensure that they are fit for purpose and fit for use
- Assist with the IT risks process including business continuity, disaster recovery planning and management including the testing of contingency plans for IT services
- Ensure the maintenance of IT services adhere to operational standards and configuration records are maintained within the CMDB
- Continually review operational measurements and threshold alerts to ensure that all IT services remain within operational tolerances
- Assist with the periodic disaster recovery testing for IT services for local offices as per of office business continuity planning, identifying areas of improvement to minimize the impact of service outages
- Assist in Availability Management to remove all availability related incidents and service outages
- Assist in Capacity Management to remove all capacity related incidents and service outages
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a technical Knowledge Base and user training material for all IT services
- Perform periodic patching and updates of all IT services to ensure that they are maintained at the agreed version
- Assist in the review of IT services to identify efficiency savings through a continuous service improvement program
- Assist with installation, testing, implementation or decommissioning of infrastructure systems to operational standards
- Identify new and emerging IT services by providing assessment of their relevance and potential value
- Assist with the installation, testing, implementation or decommissioning of IT services are performed to operational standards and best practice
- Assist during Major Incidents ensuring a fast return to service minimizing the impact on business functions
- Assist in Major Incident investigations to determine and remove the underlying root causes
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include Bachelor's degree in a related field of work and and 5 years of relevant experience. ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP
- Experience administering and troubleshooting desktop issues in a Windows environment
- Experience working in an ITIL framework and achieving an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
- Exposure to Dell PC based hardware
- Proven experience of supporting Windows Operating Systems and Windows 10
- Understanding of Software Licensing and piracy legislation
- A formal Microsoft certification such as MCSE / MCSA / MCITP
- Other IT certifications
- Exposure to Microsoft O365, Autodesk, Bentley and Cisco Meraki product range
- Proven knowledge and experience of installation and administration of Microsoft Infrastructures
- Proven technical experience and knowledge of IT Enterprises and architectures
- Drivers license is a must"
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.