Job description / Role
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our systems/ERP within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation
• Manage information technology and computer system/ERP
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems/ERP, policies and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems/ERP
• Expertise in data center management
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
• Min experience 10 years
About the Company
Thabat is a leading provider of construction and contracting solutions. We have a rich, 40-year history, with a proven track record of successfully delivering on projects of any scale and complexity.
Our impressive portfolio of iconic construction and infrastructure projects have shaped the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - and our reputation for delivering on time, and to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Over the last four decades Thabat has forged long term strategic partnerships at the local, regional and global level. We have adopted international best practices in terms of quality, safety and professionalism, and have become the construction industry benchmark for best practices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our comprehensive experience of successful JV’s with leading blue-chip companies, combined with an in depth knowledge of the local market, provides Thabat clients with a truly unique, value-added offering.
As a Class-A certified contractor for Saudi Aramco and the Saudi government for Public Works, Thabat consistently delivers complex projects that exceed client expectation. As part of the renowned A K Al Muhaidib & Sons conglomerate, our clients can maximize on the strength of our thirteen synergistic sister companies that are all leaders in their specialized fields. From conception to completion, Thabat is your one stop shop for pioneering, quality construction solutions.
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Information Technology Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jul|
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT
TGC Middle East