Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a major retailer who is looking for an IT Manager - Help Desk Infrastructure to be based in Riyadh.
As an IT Manager - Help Desk Infrastructure, you will:
* Managing and supporting a team of help desk technicians.
* Managing outsource support team
* Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
* Follow up with Business Users to identify areas of improvement
* Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team's productivity
* Monitoring team performance and developing feedback reports for management.
* Communicating with Users and providing in-person and phone support, if required.
* Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
* At least 5 years of experience as a Help Desk Manager or in a technical support role.
* Prior experience in fashion Retail Industry
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Hands-on experience for supporting Windows Client Operating system
* Good analytical, debugging, communication skills and ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Support Experience on Fortinet VPN Client, VPN Client, Active Directory
* ITIL Certified
If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Information Technology Manager
Al Asala for Education and Training
Assistant IT Manager
IT Manager - Project
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||15 Feb|
IT Professional Services Engineer
A Leading Company