Job description / Role
• IT Operations Manager is responsible for working closely with all employees and departments to support the company’s business needs across the organization by managing Systems, Helpdesk, Networks, and IT equipment.
• This will include managing current technology operations as well as the creation and implementation of new IT.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows, Macintosh and iOS system setup, configuration and tuning, and automated update procedures
• In-depth knowledge of Windows Server Environment
• In-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing service like AWS and MS AZURE
• Strong knowledge of data network fundamentals
• Project Management Skills
• Experience with many varieties of network hardware
• Technical knowledge of NAS file sharing and Windows servers
• Troubleshoot, support, and maintain applications
• Ability to work independently, plan, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Possess a positive ‘customer support’ attitude, being responsive to customer requests
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Hotel IT Manager
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International
Senior IT Manager - NAVIS Implementation
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|