Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an IT Security Specialist for planning security measures, monitoring systems for security breaches, securing access and infrastructure and responding to any security breaches or related issues on a major programme in Jeddah.
A typical week would include:
• Responsible for planning, executing and maintaining Information Security and Assurance
• Deploy the best practice industry Cybersecurity measures and controls to ensure security, integrity and availability of data and systems at all times
• Develop, document, implement and support standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines relating to security of information and access management for systems
• Develop training / guidelines to promote a strong culture around Cybersecurity and safety of organisation and project information
• Ensure the necessary networking monitoring tools and capabilities in place for the proactive monitoring and security of the network
• Day-to-day operations of managing Cybersecurity - system setup, system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, security management and live network monitoring, routines and controls
• Ensure the network is secure after any vulnerability is detected or discovered
• Ensure proper process, tracking and resolution of security related incidents
• Liaise and collaborate with key role-players, viz. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Specialist, Enterprise Architect, IT Cloud Specialist, IT Infrastructure Specialist, Project Management Information Specialist and GIS Specialist to understand information and policy needs and to ensure effective Cybersecurity controls in place
• Liaise and collaborate with external providers and resources to keep ahead of best-of-breed new Cybersecurity developments, technology and deployments
• Ensure there is a clear and updated strategy and roadmap, along with all development stages and requirements for effective Cybersecurity deployment
• Liaises with external providers / vendors regarding support, functionality, troubleshooting and shaping/mapping of overall Cybersecurity solution
• Active troubleshooting, testing and support to resolve all system and user issues
• Overall responsibility, as Cybersecurity subject matter expert (SME), to ensure a complete fit-for-purpose Cybersecurity solution is designed, implemented and operated at all times
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and specializing in Cybersecurity
Hold one or more of the best industry practice Cybersecurity Certifications
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• CompTIA Security+
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
• EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
• GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
• Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
• Five years or more experience in designing, implementing and maintaining Cybersecurity solutions
• Strong IT skills and knowledge, including hardware, software and networks
• Working technical knowledge of network, server, cloud and platform systems and operations
• Strong system architecture and troubleshooting working knowledge
• Working technical knowledge of current industry systems software, protocols, and standards, including [firewalls, Active Directory...]
• Working knowledge of firewalls, system authentication and servers, and how to build these into the network
• Strong system and network administration skills and knowledge
• Strong reasoning and logical thought processes to identify strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
• A forensic approach to challenges and troubleshooting
• Ability to work under pressure and operate in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work in and as a part of a Specialist Team to ensure an overall ICT Solution for the organization and project
• Where applicable, provide training and skills transfer to identified support staff and areas
• Thorough working knowledge and subject matter expert (SME) relating to Cybersecurity - w.r.t design, implementation, customizing, shaping, analytics, troubleshooting and overall solution
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.?Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.