Job description / Role
Our client, an international IT company providing enterprise solutions to public and private transport organisations requires an Arabic speaking Service Delivery Manager to join in Riyadh, KSA.
All of their solution sales include an element of system integration, which involves data integration, configuration and client-specific customisations (which may involve interfaces to other systems). The Service Delivery & Service Level Agreement (SLA) Manager works to the ITIL Service Management framework and is responsible for:
• Management of local Service Desk (and / or third parties) staff to deliver effective services in line with contractual expectations.
• Ensuring that local resources are aligned to respond to Incidents and deliver to contractual Service Level Agreement expectations.
• Producing and analysing reports on Service Metrics as required to support management teams and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
• Ensuring that effective processes and procedures are implemented within the local help desk.
• Continual review and assessment of processes and procedures to identify and implement areas of improvement.
• Representing the company at Service Level Review Meetings with the customer.
• Interfacing with local third party service providers to support Operations
Suitable candidate will have a Degree (ideally) in a relevant technical discipline (IT software/systems, Transportation or Engineering) and a strong technical/engineering background. ITIL V3 certification at foundation level or above (ideally) with detailed knowledge and experience of Incident Management within an IT environment, dealing with developing, planning, implementing and maintaining Problem and Change Management activities.
• Experience of working with a fault management system (e.g. Remedy / IET) and adept in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Experience of IBM Maximo (desirable)
• Excellent communication, organisation & influencing skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workloads.
• Excellent analytical problem solving / decision making skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel abroad as required
• Fluent in Arabic (verbal and written) and culturally aware.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written) and culturally aware.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.