Job description / Role
• Coordination of all activities related to Information / Cyber Security.
• Communication of information relating to Information / Cyber Security in the Organization.
• Coordinating the risk management process
• Supervision and coordination of the Information Security Management System
• Monitoring changes in exposure of key organizational information assets to major threats, deciding acceptable levels of risk and ensuring that awareness of these threats are developed, as well as ensuring that the importance of complying with the Information / Cyber Security is adequately communicated to the organization;
• Ensuring that procedures and controls are correctly implemented that are capable of promptly detecting and responding to incidents, as well as the review and oversight of information security incidents;
• The approval of major initiatives (such as any individual initiative associated with the implementation of ISO 27001/SAMA compliance) to improve information security within the organization;
• Working with the ISSC, Lead the implementation, operation, support and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards,
• Manages and leads the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
• Supports suitable information security awareness, training, and educational activities.
• Manages information security risk assessments and controls selection activities.
• Liaison with and offers strategic direction to related governance functions (such as Risk Management, IT, HR, Legal and Compliance) plus senior and middle managers throughout the organization as necessary, on information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control technologies.
• Ensuring that adequate steps are taken, on an ongoing basis, to improve the Information / Cyber Security.
• Participation in the Audit Management Process
• Preparation and distribution of the Audit Report
• Assessment of Organization’s compliance with approved security measures in Statement of Applicability
• Preparation of audit criteria to increase its quality.
• Development of technical expert skills in the areas required in the Organization.
• Improvement and development of management systems in the Organization.
• Conducting Quarterly Risk Management meetings.
• Defining the risk management process including risk analysis, risk measurement, and risk treatment.
• Overseeing the annual risk assessment including periodically reviewing the risk register.
About the Company
Founded in 1999, Trust Insurance Brokers (TIB) is an independent insurance broker and one of the first in Saudi Arabia to receive SAMA (Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority) licensing under the new cooperative insurance law and regulations of 2008.
Currently, TIB manages a large reputable client base across various industries with a substantial collective insurance portfolio. TIB conducts business with all the leading insurance companies in Saudi Arabia, and operates through offices in Jeddah, Riyadh, and Khobar. Our goal is to expand our presence throughout the kingdom with plans currently underway to open additional offices in cities overseeing economic momentum.
TIB employs 48 professionally qualified insurance personnel who provide our clients with the required expertise and knowledge to support them in making informed decisions on comprehensive insurance solutions that best meet their organizational needs.
At Trust Insurance Brokers, we strive to deliver the highest levels of customer service and product excellence. We pride ourselves on having a solid track record in delivering value to our clients throughout Saudi Arabia. Not only do we save our clients money, but we also help them in making better and faster decisions about their insurance requirements due to our in-depth product knowledge, customized insurance programs, strong affiliations with all leading insurance companies within KSA, and experience in negotiating with the local insurance community.
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
IT Services Management Office Manager
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International