Job description / Role
IT Specialist Job Description
We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
To be successful as an IT specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service.
IT Specialist Responsibilities:
• Installing new software and hardware components.
• Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
• Assisting with network administration tasks.
• Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
• Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
• Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
• Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
• High school diploma.
• Degree in computer science or a related field is preferable.
• Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE).
• Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
• Personable, professional demeanor.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)
Al Khor Holding
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises