Job description / Role
IT Support for Payments & Operations - Bank Manager
Top Banking client in Saudi searching for an Executive Manager for their Payments division. This hire will be in charge of Managing the Operations and Support of all payments applications and the payments ecosystem.
Our client, a regional leader in the Banking domain is currently seeking a Executive Manager for their Payments division. This hire will be in charge of Managing the Operations and Support of all payments applications and the payments ecosystem. This will include supporting the ATM, Switch, Visa, Mastercard & Mada applications.
* This role will be in charge of the direction to regional leads and their teams.
* To develop a support governance processes, which will include: Incident and Request Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Monitoring, Shift coverage and handover, Capacity Management, Resiliency, End of vendor Support and End of Life component remediation, Production Access Control, Manual Touch Point reduction, Batch efficiency and success rate, and Operating Fundamentals maturity improvement.
This is a permanent role, based in Riyadh, Paying competitively + Bonus.
* Tax Free salary
* Basic, benefits
* Bonus every Year
* Team of 2 to start with
* Growth plans and career opportunities
* Consults with the primary clients of the application in conjunction with development managers in order to understand the strategic objectives of users.
* Requires awareness of audit and compliance related issues.
* Contributes to formulation of strategies for apps support and other functional areas.
* Ability to handle incidents, problems and change at a global enterprise level. Calm and analytical when faced with major incidents on critical systems.
You will be responsible for driving the payments strategy for the bank and should have an understanding of the technical Payments applications used within banking.
* IT operations and Payments experience
* Familiar with Payments Applications within Banking
* Experienced within IT operations
* Leadership capabilities
* In depth knowledge of electronic fund transfer systems
* Base24-ATM, Base24-POS, FHM, Level Four /Clear2pay ATM Simulator, Ascert Simulator
* Astrex Simulator, Clear2pay PSH
* You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about support
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.