Job description / Role
Overall purpose of the post:
We are currently recruiting an IT Support Technician to support our Riyadh office. The primary functions of the IT Support role will be to support and maintain the company’s investments in information technology to ensure their optimum utilisation to achieve maximum business value as well as creating a positive experience for their users.
• To ensure that all RLB staff have appropriate IT facilities to enable them to perform their roles effectively.
• To advise all RLB staff on the effective use of IT facilities to meet their business needs.
• To maximise the reliability, availability and serviceability of IT resources and respond appropriately to meet business needs.
• To follow and apply IT policies and procedures accordingly.
• To liaise with 3rd parties as required.
• To develop best practises for IT support and maintenance through experience sharing and knowledge management.
• To visit remote sites and cover colleagues as necessary.
• To escalate IT issues as appropriate to the Operations Manager.
• To develop an understanding of on-going developments in Information Technology.
• To provide support to RLB staff in all aspects of IT – software, PCs, servers, networks, systems, peripherals etc.
• To administer, develop and maintain the company’s commercial and technical IT systems.
• To develop and maintain sufficient documentation in specific areas of expertise to ensure acceptable levels of cover during absence.
• To record calls taken and work undertaken and keep the company asset database up-to-date.
You will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results. You will contribute and share ideas to help develop and improve the business and continually seek opportunities to publicise the company and its achievements both internally and externally.
• Relevant experience within a similar role in the Middle East
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, Arabic speaker will be ideal
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to effectively manage their day to day workload
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Willing to travel
• Previous line management experience preferable
• Full, clean driving
• Experience supporting clients working remotely from home and remote offices.
• Troubleshoot RLB staff hardware issues (laptops, mobile telephony and IP phones) escalate accordingly
• Experience of supporting video conferencing equipment
• Troubleshooting of printer issues
• Windows 10
• Strong experience in MS Office 2016 including Outlook
• Office 365 (including SharePoint)
• Active Directory User Administration
• AutoCAD (LT, Building design suite)
• Call logging & remote access software experience
• Software deployment tools such as group policy and System Centre Configuration Manager
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
IT Support (Reliever)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
IT Systems Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||18 Sep|
IT Solutions Officer
IT Support Engineer (Saudi National)
Manpower Middle East