Job description / Role
To assist the Investment department in managing the leased lands of the company's portfolio, optimizing and overseeing the 'global' land portfolio
As a Saudi-based single-family investment company specializing in real estate and investment management
* Conduct market research on a micro and macro level, and identify new market trends across different sectors with the purpose of developing joint ventures and private equity investment
* Prepare the modelling process of projects to define the appropriate investment model to ensure that all aspects of the study are feasible and in line with strategic objectives
* Draft leasing contracts and legal documentations to ensure compliance with KSA's law and regulation as well as the company's policies, procedures and conditions of contract
* Maintain contract logs/register, invoice register, notice register, payment applications and contract correspondence log to ensure adherence to contract stipulations and ease of retrieval when necessary
* Assist in the process of leasing evaluations process in collaboration with finance, property management and legal teams to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of the leasing process
* Prepare all necessary documentation to allow administration and execution of lease agreements, ensuring adherence to the prevailing rules and regulations
* Prepare lease contracts by adhering to the predefined price list, payment terms and duration of the lease contract
* Prospect and scout new clients by negotiating lease agreements in order to increase occupancy rates, achieve the desired tenancy mix, and contribute to the profitably of the company
* Excellent Exposure
* Opportunity to develop
* Bachelor's Degree in in Finance, Economics, Banking & Financial Management or equivalent
* Relevant Professional certification : CFA, CME, CPA, CA
* MBA is a plus
* Relevant work experience and industry exposure, preferably in the Investment Banking sector or equivalent.
* Four to Six years of experience in a similar role
* Strong quantitative background ideally in investment (corporate finance) and general accounting.
* Demonstrated interest in real estate.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated and proactive, both with respect to managing workload and own professional development.
* Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.