Job description / Role
• Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
• Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
• Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
• Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
• Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
• Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
• Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
• Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
• Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Management or any other related field.
• Ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Excellent Communication skills
About the Company
Bace Partners is a US based management consulting firm with a team that has over 20 years of worldwide, regional and local experience. Our team worked with many regional organizations in different industries.
Bace Partners was founded in 2007 on the principle that clients require consultants that deliver tangible and measurable results and are willing to share risks & rewards.