Job description / Role
The BHGE Key Account Support Analyst is expected to support key commercial deals related to Key Accounts as well as connect with the Global BHGE Commercial Finance community to drive simplification and guarantee strong Finance processes. This role will report into the Saudi, Kuwait, Iraq and Bahrain Regional Finance Leader.
This role provides leadership to the Key Account team to drive profitable growth and expansions to new markets.
- Partner with the Regional Key Accounts Leaders to drive commercial performance
- Leverage best practices, determine new ways to achieve desired client outcomes, perform margin analytics, assess risk and potential options to mitigate risk
- Support business goals by applying a broad range of products and structures
- Support financial aspects of X-Product lines deals and complex financial structures
- Participate in business deal reviews and deal approval meetings and keep senior management advised on Finance aspects of the deal
- Minimum of 5 years finance experience in a global matrix environment
- Strong leadership and experience in countries with different cultures
- Available to travel around the region when required
- Strong knowledge of capital markets products and capabilities
- Prior experience independently structuring, restructuring, and executing large complex transactions is preferred
- Prior experience managing a multi-functional Finance organization is preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plans
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.