Job description / Role
Key Account Manager Inara - Western Region
We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
INARA Saudi Arabia is a Signify Joint Venture in Saudi Arabia. Together, we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
See SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
As a Key Account Manager, you will generate new leads and build and foster relationships with assigned end user accounts across the kingdom the in order to maximize sales and profitability.
This position is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
What you’ll do
• Develop strong relationship with customers by exploring client’s need and offering tailor made lighting products and increase share of projects.
• To offer functional and technical specifications to end-users, consultants, and contractors.
• To generate new leads and business development.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate quotation and necessary details for tenders.
• Follow through a project and ensure planned Interaction with relevant contractors, consultants, specifiers and end users.
• To develop and to drive credibility and productive long-term relationships with all relevant project / business stakeholders in assigned region.
• To coordinate and supervise the timely delivery of the project and ensure the proper setting in operation.
• Updating management on lead, pipeline and accurate sales forecast. Regular entry and updating.
• To follow-up on collection of executed projects.
• Close cooperation in the team with internal sales, lighting application and product management.
What you’ll need
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration.
• 4-6 years of experience in local sales within lighting in the electrical manufacturing market.
• Proven experience working with the end-user, contractors, and consultants.
• At least 3 years of value-based selling in a market/customer-facing role.
• Proven quota achievement presenting lighting products.
• The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges.
• Self-starter, work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, ability to exceed goals, has self-initiative and motivation.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent communication in Arabic & English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
About the Company
Signify is the new company name of Philips Lighting. We are the world leader in lighting and provide our customers with high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services. We turn light sources into points of data to connect more devices, places and people through light, contributing to a safer, more productive and smarter world.
Signify (Euronext: LIGHT) is the world leader in lighting for professionals and consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services, deliver business value and transform life in homes, buildings and public spaces. With 2019 sales of EUR 6.2 billion, we have approximately 32,000 employees and are present in over 70 countries. We unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We have been named Industry Leader in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for three years in a row.
Area Sales Manager
Viva HR Consultants
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Zyclyx Consulting Services
|Saudi Arabia||27 Nov|
Business Development Manager
L'Oreal Middle East