Job description / Role
International Audio-visual and lighting experts, specializing in full A-Z project delivery across the Middle East are looking for a Key Account Manager - Business Development for their Riyadh Office.
As Key Account Manager from an AV background, you will be responsible for managing client’s database as well as the technical delivery of events projects. A network of business relations will be essential for the acquisition of new clients to fulfil the sales and marketing tasks of the position.
- Identifying business opportunities with new & existing clients in the AV events industry across KSA.
- Developing and managing a strategic network to acquire new clients and business relations
- Establishing key accounts and building on our already substantial client base with new clients
- Expanding existing customer relationships.
- Acting as key point of contact with relevant stakeholders of existing revenue generating accounts, cultivating strong company/client relationships
- Building company credibility, brand value, and trust with clients to ensure customer retention and confidence in the brand
- Conducting intensive market and competition observation and derivation of activities
- Collaboration with project management and marketing management team to identify the business needs
- Good understanding of technical, business & contractual correlations in all complexity.
- Experience within an AV company, either as an Account Manager or in a client-facing technical role, along with experience in delivering exhibitions and live events
- Driven and ambitious, with strong interpersonal skills and a passion to really contribute and make a difference to the team
- A self-starter, goal setting mentality with an established skill set in solution and relationship
- Secure handling of MS Office
- Communication and contact skills as well as very good English skills
- Approaching deadlines do not upset you, because: your goal is a happy long-term customer
You can expect
- Trusting and partnership-based cooperation at eye level
- Interesting jobs in a diverse, international environment
- An innovative and growth-oriented company with flat organizational structures and an open corporate culture
- Further training opportunities and support in acquiring further qualifications as well as time to familiarize yourself with new topics
- Flexible working hours
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Future Careers Middle East
Business Development Manager
A Leading International FMCG Company
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Future Careers Middle East