Job description / Role
My partner is one of the top 10 pharmaceutical firms, whose having more than 50,000 employees in over 130 countries with a net sales of 18 billion euros is currently looking for a key Account Manager – Hematology this chance is good for candidates looking for developing their career and want to be a part of big projects, also will enjoy the drug development as my partner is having a strong R&D department. Imagine that you will be representing this big organization .
• Role: Key Account Manager-Hematology
• Location: Saudi Arabia
• Salary & benefits: very competitive (upon application)
• Responsible for achieving the agreed target by product wise target
• Resources utilization to minimize the expenses and optimizing the value
• Having strong role in sales promotion strategies and participation via cycle meetings
• Planning execution of product promotion campaigns
• Scientific presentation to kols, selected trigger buying decisions
• Regular communications & interactions with higher management to achieve the common institution objectives
• Domain knowledge along with excellent knowledge of macro environment
If you are interested to apply and take your career in Oncology to the next level, then let's get in touch and try to send me your CV now online.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), diploma - pharma
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Leadership - able to handle a team of 3-6
• Strong problem solving and decision making
• Commercial execution experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• MBA (preferred & not a must)
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Market Access Manager
|Saudi Arabia||24 Apr|
Business Development Manager - Healthcare / Pharma
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager