Job description / Role
This role is responsible plan, develop and grow the assigned category. Implement channel development strategy for the pharmaceutical channel.
Our client is leading name within the FMCG industry with a global presence.
* Plan and develop channel and account development strategies.
* Drive profitability
* Control P&L
* Develop promotional and support activities
* Depending on the years of experience and relevance of the experience to the role, the candidate could be offered a monthly gross package of 20,000 SAR - 27,000 SAR + family benefits.
* 4-5 years of experience within a Key Account Management position.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
* Arabic speakers would be preferred
* Advanced MS Office Skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.