Job description / Role
This position will be responsible to provide effective Sales Representation of leading manufacturers where the company has agency agreements to assure attainment of Sales Objectives. The role is responsible to manage all international partners that are also interested in localizing manufacturing to cultivate and grow business in the Kingdom.
Our client is a rapidly growing local company that specialises in Oil and Gas products and services.
* This position will be responsible to provide effective Sales Representation to assure attainment of Sales Objectives, this will include but are not limited to the following:
* Meet and exceed the sales level for the assigned territory and business
* Meet and exceed bookings objectives for the territory.
* Meet and exceed the sales level for the assigned territory for Repairs, Service, Parts and complete Machines
* Meet customer needs by being a responsive liaison between the Company and customers on matters.
* Assist in profitably meeting customer needs by being a responsive liaison between the Company and customers on matters relating to control valve repairs, upgrades, new unit applications control systems and spare parts.
* Manage the proposal process and develop strategies to ensure we make the most competitive technical and commercial offerings RFP bidding
* Support Management in the settlement of warranty disputes and field problems.
* Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business profitably.
* Maintain good relationships with customers and Company's personnel to ensure continued Market Growth.
* Routinely report activities to Management on all pertinent issues related to market changes through use of monthly forecast and other reports as may be directed.
* Actively participate in and provide input into the product development teams and support their initiatives.
* Communicate effectively internally with; engineering, customer service, and other personnel to ensure objectives are achieved.
An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree is preferred
* Must have 5 - 10 years of experience in valve sales or related equipment. Aftermarket sales are highly preferred.
* Experience with pumps (centrifugal pumps or related) and experience with mechanical seals is an asset.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
* Strong technical background to include a working knowledge of valve selection and system design.
* Experience in Saudi Arabia and knowledge of the oil & gas and Utilities landscape
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Key Account Manager - Electrical & Instrumentation - Oil &Gas
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager - Environment Monitoring Products
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|