Job description / Role
- To operate switchboard and handle reception area activities.
- Serves as the first point of contract with the firm and the office for visitors and callers.
- Handle all internal and external inquiries and carry out administrative activities of the front office.
- Operate the switchboard
- Screen and route incoming telephone calls, take messages, and answer incoming queries
- Greet visitors, sign in and out on guest register
- Receive deliveries and coordinate outside delivery/courier services
- Answer queries from visitors and callers, and refer them to the appropriate person
- Receive and send faxes
- Ensure mail and faxes are distributed to the appropriate person accurately and in a timely manner
- Update phone records, including issuing of extension numbers
- Provide conference call booking information to staff
- Administrate procedures for new hires i.e. issue security key, specify phone extension
- Book meeting rooms and maintain tidiness
- Other administrative duties as required
- General maintenance of the reception area
- Work towards being a high quality internal service provider and to ensure that all administrative support requirements are being met
- Handle issues arising around security, maintenance, and office supplies
- Act in accordance with regulations
- High school certificate (equivalent) of higher
- Must possess a minimum of one year experience in front desk or receptionist role
- Basic PC skills on excel and word
- Basic keyword skills (at least 25 wpm)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral English and Arabic communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrated team player
- Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanour
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.