L&D - Business Development Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
L&D - Business Development Manager (1 Year fixed contract) - Neom
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate who thrives on dealing with people and who is organised and capable of maintaining focus on multiple projects at the same time. Knowledge of the Academy is preferable but not required, although the candidate will be expected to learn about these services quickly if appointed, including knowledge of our offerings, risk and quality requirements, systems and processes in the planning and execution of all our tax courses.
We are looking for a team player who thrives in dynamic, flexible and a KPI focused environment and is committed to delivering excellence at all times.
Our Business Development team supports PwC and its clients by developing sales strategies, executing tactics, and securing the resources required to close sales opportunities. As part of the team, you'll be managing sales pursuits and the sales pipeline, helping the account team in identifying, qualifying and closing sales leads, and coordinating the utilisation of all account management methodology and business development tools.
PwC's Academy is looking for the role of a Business Development Manager for the Dubai office. The Business Development Manager will primarily be responsible for going to market to build new relationships with clients and generate and convert leads for training. They will also be the primary point of contact for all inhouse / customised client training requests. This person is responsible for lead generation with new and existing clients, plan pitches and develop proposals and respond to RFQs / RFPs in a timely manner, maintain excellent client relationships, conduct market research for new products and competitor activities and work closely with the Director to achieve annual business targets.
- Identify and explore business opportunities for the PwC's Academy Middle East
- Respond to RFQs/ RFPs in a timely manner
- Plan approaches and pitches for RFQs/ RFPs. Work closely with the Director to develop proposals for training solutions
- Work with technical and administrative staff to develop client focused pitches
- Prepare engagement letters and agreements with clients
- Convert leads to confirmed courses as per the BD targets. Conduct the entire BD process from lead generation and negotiation, to closing and post-sales follow up
- Prospect and meet clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Key personnel for client interaction, engagement and relationship building
- Conduct market research and related events in the industry including announcements, tracking competitors' activities to develop unique selling points and game changers for the business
- Ownership and maintenance of client and proposals repository
- Research and understand the firm and people's capabilities
- Review of newspapers/internet for new RFP's
- Liaise with Director to plan, organise and execute annual budgets. Provide trend analysis, and research for new product launches
- At least 5 years of business development experience in the professional training services.
- Experience in the business development within the professional training services sector
- Must have experience in working with targets
- L & D experience to be able to work with clients on identifying training needs
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Powerpoint, Word, Excel, CRMs, and LinkedIn
- Familiarity with Administrate or other CRM platforms
- Excellent spoken and written English skills. Must be Arabic speaker
- Excellent communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends if necessary)
- Dynamic, quick learner and proactive individual with ability to take ownership and lead teams and processes
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.