This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
- Measure and survey the actual land area and make calculations and perform all land surveying activities.
- Coordinate with Engineers and project Managers.
- Maintain log and documents for the work and related submittals.
- Prepare internal and external reports as required.
- To coordinate report findings with engineers and architectural personnel, clients, and others parties involved with the projects.
- To prepare / supervise preparation of all data, charts, records, etc and to record the results of land surveys and features.
- To verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at various sites.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience preferably in the construction business in gulf region.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer knowledge and/or other design software.
- MUST be fully experienced in either building projects or heavy civil engineering projects.
- Energetic, Motivated, Excellent communication skills and team work spirit.
- Use of total station / level for construction.
About the Company
Established in 1987, Orion Group achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 21 years to become a global leader in providing personnel to the Engineering Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- IT & Telecoms
- Office & Commercial
We are currently recruiting for a number of $billion construction projects in the Middle East and we have a number of immediate positions to fill.
Orion Group has 3 offices located in the Middle East and another 25 offices worldwide.