Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Landscape Architect to join our project team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and will be responsible in the construction management?of landscaping works and in associated activities.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Review of landscape design works, material submittals, method statements and other activities.
* Supervision of landscape construction works.
* Ensures that all work performed is of a suitable and acceptable quality
* Helps in assisting the site when problems arise in the landscape packages
* Ensures that watering, agriculture, and irrigation systems are compatible with the soft-scaped design.
* Assist in quantity surveying
* Assist in choosing materials that complement the hardscape concepts as well as proposing different materials for value engineering purposes.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelors Degree in Landscape /Agricultural/ Horticulture Engineering with a minimum of 7 years experience in landscape projects in GCC, KSA preferred
* Knowledgeable of governmental affairs relevant codes and standards
* Must have a sound knowledge of horticultural practice with specific regard to the implementation of large-scale hard and soft landscape works common to the Gulf region.
What's in it for you?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.