Job description / Role
Our client is a newly established semi-government real estate developer based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
* Prepare designs, specifications, calculations, drawings and risk assessments for new build projects from a landscape design perspective
* Actively engage in the design & development of the public realm and landscape aspects of the projects
* Ensure complete compliance to project specifications and relevant international standards
* Make design modifications/improvements to on-going projects to meet changing scope requirements.
* Provide project management and team leadership for the preparation of concept, scheme, and detailed design calculations and drawings for structural projects.
* Competitive total rewards compensation on offer
* Work on a one of a kind project of Global Standards in KSA
* Health-care and additional benefits would be provided
* Academic Degree in Urban Planning/ Landscape Architecture/ Urban Design or equivalent
* Approximately 15 - 20 years of experience within landscape architecture/ public realm with most recently experience in the UAE/GCC
* Experience working in an international design consultancy with a portfolio of projects led from vision to construction.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.