Job description / Role
My client is looking for Landscape Architects of all levels due to a new opening of a Riyadh based office. We are creating a progressive and innovative design office, working on some of the most exciting and world class large scale public realm projects. We require those with a creative and mindful soul which would help push beyond typical practices and come up with innovative design solutions which touch on a multitude of social and environmental issues.
Currently we need a Design Director to help lead the Design and Brand of the company. You will be working under the Founder as well as alongside the other Design Directors.
- 10+ years of design experience, with at least 5 in the region.
- Must have a master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, from an internationally accredited university.
- Exceptional ability to create and develop strong site-specific concepts of all scales.
- Developed understanding and passionate approach to design.
- Exceptional ability and proven experience overseeing and driving the design process of multidisciplinary teams on a range of project sizes.
- Ability to lead and direct the design of multiple projects at once, collaborating with project managers and design team members.
- Discipline and confidence in leading the design and team through complex projects from CD through DD and documentation and managerial requirements of project construction.
- Ability to mentor and develop staff across all skill levels.
- Fluent with Rhino and BIM documentation.
- Desire and ability to travel.
- Must be based in Riyadh.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.