Job description / Role
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding LANDSCAPE DESIGN MANAGER, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Employees in this job serve as managers directing the work of professional subordinates. The employee, under general supervision, works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to adapt and apply the guidelines to specific situations, as needed.
The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of landscape architectural design and plan review programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
• Reviews and makes recommendations concerning landscape architecture and design, and makes final
• decisions about the design of specific projects.
• Reviews and checks shop drawings for correctness and conformity with approved plans and specifications.
• Interprets landscape plans, specifications, and codes and regulations related to the work.
• Oversees and conducts field inspections prior to finalization of landscape plans and as landscape
• projects progress to determine compliance with regulations and specifications.
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to analyze landscape development plans for accuracy, appropriateness, and compliance with
• applicable laws and regulations.
• Ability to prepare complete plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
• Ability to make space utilization studies and analyses.
• Ability to make material and labor estimates and computations.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment