Job description / Role
My client is a leading international contractor who work on major construction projects all over the world and have an excellent reputation. They have recently been awarded a major project in Saudi Arabia and are looking to recruit an experienced lawyer. The role will involve the following;
- Lead alongside the Contracts Manager negotiations with suppliers, subcontractors and/or stakeholders on legal and contractual matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of contracts, including, among others, purchase orders, service agreements, subcontracts, etc. based on the Project's needs
- Support the other Managers regarding legal / contractual matters arising from the contract with the client as well as agreements with subcontractors, design consultants and suppliers. Likewise deal with land owners, public authorities and/or utility companies, if required.
- Support finance and administration Manager in relation to bank documentations and agreements including, guarantees and letters of credit.
- Preparation of contractual documentation and legal procedures, if required.
- Candidates should have a degree in law and should have a proven background working in commercial law with in the missle east and preferably Saudi Arabia.
- Candidates should ideally have worked in construction companies and should be familiar with FIDIC contracts.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration