Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading international Project Management company in Riyadh with a diverse portfolio of mixed-use projects/programs currently getting underway.
The vacancy would suit an architect who has residency in KSA with a transferable Iqama.
This will be a senior role within the company’s design studio - a multi-discipline design office engaged in architectural and engineering design of major building projects, including residential, commercial, corporate, recreational, educational, healthcare and mixed-use developments, from initial concept and preliminary design to final design and tender documentation level.
Reporting to the senior management, responsibilities will include:
• General management of the Architectural Department in relation to resources, staff assignments, technical standards, etc.
• Directing the activities of architectural design teams within the department to ensure the proper interpretation of project briefs and client requirements, development of designs and preparation of construction documentation.
• Ensuring that architectural design work is properly coordinated with the requirements of other design disciplines.
• Presenting architectural designs to appropriate regulatory authorities for approval.
• Ensuing the completeness and quality of the output of architectural design teams.
• Ensuring that work is prepared and completed in accordance with established project design schedules and budgets.
• Providing input to technical and financial proposals for prospective projects.
Candidates must have the following:
• Western university degree educated architect
• 20 Years Design experience of architectural design with International Consultancies
• Residency in Saudi with a transferable Iqama
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.