This position is closed or expired.
See other Electrical Engineer jobs in Saudi Arabia
Lead Electrical Engineer
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Lead Electrical Engineer with project management skills required to manage a team of electrical engineers on a key power project outside of Riyadh.
• Supervision of electrical engineers.
• Monitor the technical competence of electrical engineering personnel
• Resource planning
• Instrument/electrical design integrity of workscope and maintenance of standards
• Identify electrical software necessary to enable instrument/electrical group to function effectively
• Help to provide a positive working environment, regularly communicating within the team and other discipline head within the project
• Check compliance with QA/safety/environment goals.
• Promote company culture
• Manage electrical design and any design changes within budget and schedule
• Evaluate new technology advancements against existing design standards and revise where applicable and review those which could be applicable in providing more cost effective facilities.
• Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives
• Promote career development
• Technical supervision of project designated electrical designers and draftsmen in the execution of their duty
• Prepare weekly electrical progress and expenditure reports on a project specific basis
• Benchmark electrical design/drafting and identify areas of improvement
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
• Electrical Engineering experience with large Thermal Power Projects
• Team player with excellent leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – to report standard
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally in a range of situations and using sensitivity with peers and customers as required
• Experience in managing/leading a team
• Ideally, a thorough understanding of Project Engineering and Project Management processes and principles
Please apply online.
About the Company
Ably Resources Ltd are part of the international focused Denholm Group, established in 1866, who have a network of offices throughout the UK, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, USA, Norway and Abu Dhabi that we can network with to the benefit of our client base.
We supply multiple industry sectors including, but not limited to:
Building & Construction Building Services Rail & Transportation Civil & Structural Engineering Infrastructure & Facilities Management Power (Nuclear / Conventional) Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical Drilling Sales & Commercial All Utility sectors
We are specialists because we focus only on those sectors that match our experience. We have the expertise to deliver the best personnel. Our skills enable us, time after time, to bring the right people to the right jobs worldwide.