Job description / Role
Guildhall is working the main contractor of a recently awarded plant construction project to help identify an Arabic speaking Electrical Engineer for a new vacancy.
- Provide technical expertise on all engineering subject matter in relation to Electrical engineering and design
- Coordinate monitor and handle Electrical design and engineering with EPC contractor as per project expectation and complete the same within the time frame
- Can prepare electrical engineering documents.
- Provide technical assistance and coordination with other engineers.
- Review Suppliers' quotations
- Prepare technical evaluations
- Ensure the quality system of the project is executed in accordance with the contract.
SAR 18,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We would be interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in plant construction
- In KSA with valid Iqama
- Fluent in Arabic
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.