Job description / Role
- Managing structural design engineering activities, preparation of specification, data sheets and analysis of structural engineering requirements on a project.
- Participate in developing tender or proposal specifications, as per client standards, international codes, and project scope of work
- Check and approve structural engineering deliverables
- Ensuring that the design is carried out as per the industry standard practices and in conformance with the quality management system
- Coordination with Project and client
- Guide in the preparation of project proposals and pre-qualification documents in what relates to Structural engineering design
- Identification of issues that impede project progress and reporting to Project Managers
- Must have 15 years of Design and Construction experience as a Lead Structural Engineer.
- Bachelors in civil Engineering.
- Must have transferable Iqama to join if selected.
- Must be locally available in KSA to join in less than a month.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Structural Design Lead
|Saudi Arabia||23 May|
Structural Design Manager
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
Structural Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Civil Engineer - Warehouse Project
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jun|