Lead Structural Engineer - Offshore
Job description / Role
My client an international design consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Lead Structural Engineer to join their design practice in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent team and work on a very unique project.
Applicants who fulfill the following criteria are invited to apply.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- At least 10 years relevant experience in the design of offshore facilities.
- Strong understanding of local codes, standards and procedures.
- Post graduate qualification or professional membership an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of relevant software.
- Must be a strong communicator with very strong client facing skills.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
QA QC Manager
Structural Design Lead
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|
Al Salaam Consultants