Job description / Role
Learning & Development Manager – Remote Location – Tabuk, Saudi Arabia – Real Estate Developer
Our client is a prominent leading KSA based Property Developer. They are seeking a Learning and Development Manager for their site in the Tabuk Region. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing corporate and departmental programs and initiatives to ensure the employees have the right skills, knowledge and behaviors to enable them to deliver high performance in supporting the company’s mission and vision.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
• Work with the company sectors and business to develop the learning and development/capability building strategy.
• Lead the learning and development team to deliver on the agreed strategy, providing a professional, proactive service to all levels across the organization and at all stages of the employee journey – aligned with the company vision and mission and the HR people strategy.
• Work with the HR management team to develop learning and development strategies to ensure individuals and teams have the right skills, knowledge and behaviors to support the vision and mission.
• Ensure that the talent development and learning and development strategies are delivered by developing and managing quarterly/annual activity plans.
• Work with HR colleagues to carry out robust workforce planning and capability needs analysis across the business and propose appropriate solutions/programs/learning institutes to meet gaps identified.
• Design, develop and implement programs focusing on different pools of talent, e.g. Leadership Programs, Graduate Development Programs/Fellowships, Technical Training Programs, etc.
• Liaise with and manage external suppliers, vendors and partners in the delivery of development programs.
• Manage the learning and development budget
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Learning & Development or other related field
• Experience leading an L&D function with the knowledge and experience of managing a development/capability building function in a large multi-cultural organization
• Knowledge of and experience with e-learning, online content and learning management systems
• Ability to simply articulate how learning and development activity supports the organization and evidence the return on investment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong planning and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge/awareness of psychometric tools and coaching techniques
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team working on one of the Kingdom’s most prestigious and high profile development programs. In return, our client offers both a stable working environment and an excellent salary and benefits package.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||20 Sep|
Head of Learning & Development
TGC Middle East
Learning & Development Manager
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Oct|