Job description / Role
Legal Consultant - Riyadh - 2 Vacancies
A law firm in Saudi Arabia is looking to bolster its commercial practice with the hiring of two lawyer for their Riyadh office.
The consultants will be mandated to work at the clients HQ to Provide legal services to the Client, this can include:
- Legal advice on (Commercial matters, administrative regulations, legislations, compliance, governance).
- Prepare and review contracts and agreements
- Representing the clients in meetings
- Preparing legal instrument
This is a (15) month project, but the firm is open to make this a permeant position should the candidates and firm be happy with the arrangement.
SAR 30,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally candidates will:
- Master degree in Law
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- (6) years in a law firm (ideally international) based in Saudi
- Proven track record.
- Open to work on a 15 month project
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
|Saudi Arabia||14 Sep|
Legal CEO - Leading Legal Consultancy
Legal Consultant - Excellent Company - Secondment
Lawyer - Leading Law Firm