Job description / Role
Generalist in-house role with a focus on a wide range of commercial contracts, and negotiating with external clients
* Instantly recognisable multinational company with a strong presence across the Middle East. Well know for having a stable legal team that does not hire often
* This is a generalist role so the responsibilities are numerous and varied. But the main focus is on negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, and this hire will need to regularly meet with external clients in order to do this.
* Contracts range from generalist service agreements, vendor agreements and sub-contractor agreements through to more specific issues such as digital agreements, data protection and risk.
* This candidate will enjoy a high responsibility position working directly alongside the Associate General Counsel, and will be lucky enough to deal with some very cutting edge matters.
The company is an excellent name to have on your CV and a prestigious business to be involved with.
* MUST be fluent in both English and Arabic
* Between 3-6 years pqe
* Training from a law firm (ideally some inhouse experience too)
* Well versed in a range of commercial contracts
We are not necessarily seeking a KSA National for this position, however candidate's MUST be resident in Saudi Arabia already
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Contracts Manager - Aviation/Aerospace/Defense
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
Legal & Compliance Counsel
Equinox Global Investments