Job description / Role
Purpose: To lead, direct, and follow up on all legal matters related to The Group and provide legal advice in order to protect The Group legal interests as well as employee’s interests supporting the achievement of its strategic objectives within set guidelines.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Legal Affairs including at least 6 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
• In-depth knowledge of Saudi Laws (Corporate Laws, Labor Law, etc.)
• Extensive experience in contracts and agreements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law from a well-recognized institution
• MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a recognized business school
• Fluent in both Arabic & English (verbal & written).
• Preferably Arab nationals
About the Company
EJADAH Management Consultancy (EMC) is one of the leading providers of total human resources solutions and organizational development in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.
We are the foremost firm in Saudi Arabia offering total human resources solutions combining understanding of the local market with international expertise. Our quality services focus on three prime activities, consultancy, executive search and middle management recruitment, which are unmatched in the local marketplace. Our focus on human resources development enables us to build-up your human resources function from scratch, or aligning human resources to your strategy to enhance the performance of your staff and organisation.
Overall we have the necessary tools and expertise to enable us to provide you with comprehensive management consultancy services.