Job description / Role
Running the day to day legal tasks which include drafting of contracts, employment law policies and procedures, dealing with the government agencies, managing litigation process and supporting the compliance and ethics teams.
A massive American multinational corporation, listed on the New York Stock Exchange, with multiple offices throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
* Running the day to day legal tasks which include drafting of contracts, employment law policies and procedures, dealing with the government agencies, managing litigation process and supporting the compliance and ethics teams.
Work for a global leader in their field. Implement controls over the KSA legal function and grow your career in the long term
Candidates who apply should meet all of the following criteria
* LLB essential LLM is a plus
* Over 5 years post qualifying experience
* Combined private practice and in-house experience
* Fluent in English AND Arabic
* Must be currently living and working in Saudi Arabia
Open on nationality however preference will be given to Saudi Nationals due to governmental quotas
The role could be open to the Jeddah office too. Candidates who are based in Jeddah are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal & Compliance Director - Bilingual
|Saudi Arabia||18 Feb|
Senior Legal Counsel
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)