Job description / Role
My client is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to support the legal team on a wide range or legal matters including corporate and commercial issues including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships
Join a Giga-developer in the heart of Saudi Arabia where sustainability, collaboration and economic development meet in this futuristic hub
* Development and implementation of the Legal Department's strategy as well as the governance & risk legal framework.
* Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and agreements including but not limited to service agreements, consultancy agreements, and MOUs
* Carrying-out legal due diligence, and any relevant corporate tasks
* Managing the relationship with regulatory bodies to be up to date with changes in legislation and practice
This is a well known outfit under a major government investment fund
The role offers significant career development as the team and organisation grows
There are multiple vacancies and increased chances of being considered!
Candidates who apply should meet all of the below requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Law or related field
* 4+ years of experience
* Experience handling corporate and commercial matters including mergers, acquisitions, JV's and partnerships
* Experience handling a small volume of disputes
* Must be an expert on the Saudi Labour Law
* For Saudization requirements, Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Legal Counsel - Government Entity
|Saudi Arabia||19 Apr|
Senior Vice President - Legal Affairs
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Apr|
Legal Director / Senior Construction Lawyer (PPP)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|