Job description / Role
Kinetic is working with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring a Legal Counsel to be based in Riyadh .
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide legal advice and guidance to all company's business in the region.
- Advise on all legal aspects of project development and execution.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Managing/ supporting the management of disputes and litigation.
- Develop and deliver training to the business teams.
- Provide legal support and participate in region-wide initiatives.
- Collaborate with the compliance team to promote a culture of compliance within the coverage.
- Support the business in all aspects of distributor relationships with distributors across the region.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
- At least 7 years' legal experience in a large law firm or corporate legal department. Experience in the Healthcare industry and previous exposure to medical industry regulations is an advantage.
- Experience in advising on complex, structured transactions gained either in-house or in private practice (i.e., public-private partnerships, infrastructure projects, financing)
- JD (or equivalent) under Saudi Arabian law jurisdiction is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Affairs Manager
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Menasa & Partners
Menasa & Partners